Province-Wide Continuation of Service
As physical distancing becomes the temporary norm in order to flatten the infection curve of the corona virus, we at Oshawa-Whitby Notary Public are well structured to keep serving you, our clients across Ontario. Justice services are classed as essential, and emergency legal changes mean we can assist you with notarial services online.
For the duration of the alterations to daily life brought on by the pandemic, we will be open to serve clients from Mondays to Fridays, from 8am to 6pm.
Our fee schedule per notarization, or certification of copy, or commissioning of oath is as follows:
- first - $45
- second - $35
- third - $25
- fourth - $15
- fifth and subsequents - $10 each
We've streamlined our processes so we can offer online services with amazing ease. The steps are as follows:
1. Book a 30 minute appointment by clicking on the link below.
2. In preparation for your appointment:
- have your government-issued photo identification ready
- does your document require your signature? don't sign until you are on the video call
- do you need prior document drafting? visit affidavits-canada for 24 hour turn-around drafting
- have a scanner ready, or be able to use CamScanner on your phone, or be ready to take a very clear picture of your document
4. We'll have your document inside of a minute, and we'll get your work done right away. You'll receive your fully notarized PDF document by email while on the video call. We'll then stick a paper version in the mail on the same day.
Dusted. Sorted. Done!
To book an appointment, simply click on the "Get Started" button below.
Service Limitation: A $40 surcharge, plus mailing costs, applies to Wills, Powers of Attorney, and documents requiring a Certified True Copy stamp, as these documents cannot, by law, be notarized online and thus must be mailed. An $80 surcharge applies to Real Estate notarizations as the full set of documents must be scanned and emailed for examination in advance, and three identity documents must be verified per person instead of the usual single identity document. One of the identity documents must be a Canadian passport.
At Oshawa-Whitby Notary Public, we offer a complete suite of convenient and cost effective notarial services - from affidavits to certified true copies, from the commissioning of oaths to letters of invitation, and from authentications & legalizations to consent to travel documents.
In addition, with a lawyer on staff, we provide legal services such as the drafting of Wills, the drafting or review of contracts, as well as incorporation.
With offices close to downtown Oshawa, with lots of free parking, and with no appointment required to access our services (simply walk in during our Office Hours as set out below), you'll find we are well situated to meet your needs efficiently.
Further, we are highly rated based on client reviews. Read our Google reviews here.
Whether your concern touches on marriage abroad, powers of attorney, statutory declarations or an urgent notarization, you’ll find us able to assist, friendly, professional, and highly skilled. Our objective is to render the complex simple on your behalf, ensuring your piece of mind.
Browse our services on this website, and discover why we are recognized as the default option for Oshawa Notary Public and Whitby Notary Public services.